Today there are six taxpayers to every one pensioner. In 15 years’ time there will be an estimated three taxpayers to every one pensioner.
Superannuation is a savings vehicle for your future and should become your most important asset. The current taxation laws for superannuation are extremely favourable, and as such its importance cannot be overestimated.
Important factors include:
- Is your superannuation appropriate for what is important to you?
- What do you want to do in retirement and how much do you need to save to do it?
- What can we do to improve your retirement position or help you save what you need?
- Are you paying too much, or paying for things you don’t need?
- Do we need to look to reduce your risks or will you need to look for more growth?
With our significant experience in this area, we can assist you with working out the numbers required to achieve your objectives, as long as you can tell us what you want to achieve.
Regardless of the needs you have or any unique circumstances you may face, we will endeavour to plan ahead to sufficiently make use of what you have to help you achieve what you want.