If you have money that’s uncommitted or future goals that you don’t know how to reach, and are keen to make your resources work as hard as possible, we can find you solutions to meet your needs.
In considering your overall circumstances, we will need to understand or consider:
The goal of the investment which ties into;
- The timeframe we need to consider
- How much you will need to save
- The returns you require to achieve your objectives
- Income requirements
- How this will affect your tax position
- What entities might play a part (e.g. trusts)
- Your attitude to risk (the “sleep” test)
Mentor Financial Services can construct investment portfolios which are tailored to your individual requirements. We are not owned by a product provider and have the ability to access investments from any provider that meets our research approval criteria.
We utilise data screened and rated by approved third party research houses for the basis of our investment selection. This ensures you are getting appropriate investments that are fit for the purposes that you require them.